The Arcangelos Chamber Ensemble
features masterworks from Beethoven, Brahms, Schubert, Debussy,
Massenet and Lawrence. Original orchestrations are respectfully
re-arranged to adhere to specific psychoacoustic principles: slowing
tempos, simplified melody lines, and alternating complex/simple
movements result in a deeply relaxed body. In this state, the brain
is naturally coaxed into alpha/theta/delta brainwave states.Gentle
instrumentation includes strings, woodwinds, and piano. With all
elements combined, THINKING facilitates deep contemplation and creates
a space for serious stress reduction.
normal amplification THINKING provides tranquil relaxation, mental
focus, and soothing ambience perfect fo the home, office, or treatment
Produced by Richard Lawrence and Joshua Leeds, 1998. This album was originally released under the title of "Nutrient Sound / De-Stress."Ê
Instrumentation: Classical chamber ensemble. 50-60 beats per minute.
1. Adagio from Piano Concerto No. 5 Ludwig van Beethoven [10:12]
2. Variations on Reverie Claude Debussy [4:00]
3. Test of the Heart Richard Lawrence [6:17]
4. Variations on Piano Concerto No. 5, Adagio Ludwig van Beethoven [1:33]
5. Variations on Piano Trio in Bb Franz Schubert [2:33]
6. Reverie Claude Debussy [7:02]
7. Andante, Piano Concerto No. 2 Johannes Brahms [13:12]
8. Andante un poco mosso, Piano Trio in Bb Franz Schubert [7:42]
9. Meditation from "Thais" Jules Massenet [7:21]
TOTAL: 60 minutes.