Performed by The Arcangelos Chamber Ensemble.
PRODUCTIVITY incorporates proven psychoacoustic techniques to revitalize
and renew. Using a great variety of tempi to stimulate the nervous
system, the process of 'sonic isometrics' is widely employed. Simple/complex
melodic arrangements alternate while changing rhythmic pulses subtly
produce a tension/release cycle. These 'ear-robics' are designed
for a cerebral work-out. This music is lively in pace and feels
PRODUCTIVITY is vital and energetic. The award-winning players of
the Arcangelos Chamber Ensemble perform 17 movements by Tartini,
Telemann, Bach, Vivaldi, and Lawrence. High frequency orchestration
includes string quintet, flute, and piccolo. This recording enhances
vitality and task completion.
usage: Mood enhancement, stress reduction, energy, computer time,
projects, creative endeavors, office work, and office ambience.
Produced by Richard Lawrence and Joshua Leeds, 1999.
This album was originally released under the title of "Thinking Music / Productivity."
Instrumentation: Classical chamber ensemble. 70-130 beats per minute.
1. Sunny Days Richard Lawrence [1:49]
2. Tumbling Brook from California Suite Richard Lawrence [2:15]
3. Fantasia Richard Lawrence [2:08]
4. Giocoso Richard Lawrence [2:18]
5. Variation on Sonata in A Georg Phillip Telemann [4:56]
6. Variation on Air Johann Sebastian Bach [5:28]
7. Wind Dancer Richard Lawrence [2:47]
8. Tumbling Brook form California Suite Richard Lawrence [2:14]
9. Mountain Meadow from California Suite Richard Lawrence [1:22]
10. Variation on Andante from Sonata in G Giuseppe Tartini [4:31]
11. Variation on Joie de Vivre Richard Lawrence [3:34]
12. Joie de Vivre Richard Lawrence [3:31]
13. Highland Sunset Richard Lawrence [2:33]
14. Sierra Dawn Richard Lawrence [3:15]
15. Variation on Aria from St. Matthew Passion Johann Sebastian Bach [8:51]
16. Wind Dancer Richard Lawrence [2:19]
17. Concerto for Two Trumpets in Bb Antonio Vivaldi [2:02]
18. Badinerie Johann Sebastian Bach [1:22]
TOTAL Ê [57:00]