The Arcangelos Chamber Ensemble
Music for INSPIRATION is beautiful spacious music signed to facilitate
a fresh perspective. The concept of inspiration takes many forms
- a noble act, an exemplary life a divine influence. Inspiration
is also defined as the drawing in of breath.
The re-arranged music of Gluck, Mozart, Beethoven, Borodin, Elgar,
Mascagni, Satie, and Gershwin creates space for new ideas and expanded
imagination. A sonic breath of fresh air, this recording inspires,
enlivens and energizes.
INSPIRATION is ideal for improved performance,
creative expression, strategic thinking, finding balance, pathfinding,
Produced by Richard Lawrence, 2000. Associate Producer: Joshua Leeds.
Instrumentation: Classical chamber ensemble. 60-90 beats per minute.
1. Andante from Piano Concerto #21 Wolfgang Mozart [7:14]
2. Interlude from Ode To Joy (Ninth Symphony) Ludwig van Beethoven [1:00]
3. Dance of the Blessed Spirits Christoph von Gluck [1:58]
4. Melodie Christoph von Gluck [3:23]
5. Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana Pietro Mascagni [3:25]
6. Interlude from Gymnopedie #1 Erik Satie [1:54]
7. Lullaby George Gershwin [7:48]
8. Nocturne Alexander Borodin [6:23]
9. Adagio from Clarinet Concerto in A major K622 Wolfgang Mozart [7:36]
10. Pieds-en-l'air Peter Warlock [2:32]
11. Interlude from Dance of the Blessed Spirits Christoph von Gluck [2:13]
12. Gymnopedie #1 Erik Satie [3:24]
13. Interlude from Intermezzo Pietro Mascagni [2:11]
14. Allegretto from Serenade fro Strings Edward Elgar [2:34]
15. Interlude from Clarinet Concerto in A major K622 Wolfgang Mozart [2:01]
16. Ode To Joy (Ninth Symphony) Ludwig van Beethoven [4:04]
TOTAL ΚΚ [60:00]